RE: [Yaesu] Wanted: FT-50R Display Unit(New/Used)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Yaesu] Wanted: FT-50R Display Unit(New/Used)
From: "Kyle Chavis" <wa4pgm@kinex.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:52:41 -0400
Order it from Yaesu, I purchased mine about two weeks because I did the same
thing.

Vertex Standard
10900 Walker St.
Cypress, CA 90630-5013
714-827-7600

LCD                     G6090118        $5.20
Inter Connector R7152400A         .87
LCD Holder              R0521560C    1.30

The Holder and Inter Connector are optional but I recommend you purchase all
three just in case you damage one during removal. It only took me about 10
minutes to take the unit apart, replace the LCD, and put unit back together,
worked GREAT!
Good Luck,
Kyle