[Yaesu] New FT-100D owner

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] New FT-100D owner
From: Tom Anderson <ww5l@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:38:12 -0500
Fellow Yaesu owners:

Within the past week I bought a new Yaesu FT-100D and joined this list.
Since I'm used to using a Kenwood TS430S and a TS-830S I was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions on using the FT-100D. I'll probably use it
with either a Collins 30-L-1 or a Yaesu FL2100B amp.

Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.  I bought the FT-100D from a
friend of mine who won it at a club raffle last month.  He's planning on
buying an FT-897 because of the portable battery operation capability.

Tom, WW5L