Re: [Yaesu] FT990 display

To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT990 display
From: Peter Sundberg <sm2cew@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:08:23 +0000
Hi Berndt!

Yes, I have checked this by pressing "fast" and turning the clarifier knob,
it is at maximum.  Glad to hear that it has not changed in 10 years, this
was really my main concern, that the display would fade out completely.

Might just follow SM6CPI's suggestion and turn the display into aurora
blue/green colour, that'll bring back fond memories of the TS930S display..

73/Peter SM2CEW