Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Warranty on Used FT-897D?

To: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>, <kd4e@verizon.net>,<Amateur-repairs@yahoogroups.com>,"Yaesu Reflector" <yaesu@contesting.com>, <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>,<FT897@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Warranty on Used FT-897D?
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:28:58 +0200
That varies from one country to another.

In this country we have very strong consumerprotection laws and the warranty
follows the equipment.

73

Rag LA5HE

Most things you buy, the warranty is non transferable.

If you want a warranty, buy a new rig.

If you buy used, I think most of us are aware that voids the warranty.

K9MI