Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Parts availability

To: vr2bg@harts.org.hk, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Parts availability
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:28:39 EST
I love my Yaesu equipment, and I have a good bit of it.  But I marvel  at the
contrast between their logistics support to the end user and  Ten-Tec's.  To
be sure, Ten-Tec runs out of parts for older equipment on  (rare) occasion.
But in my 20 years of Ten-Tec equipment, I have never  encountered a parts
issue. I have encountered several with my Yaesu gear.

Ten-Tec could learn a lot of things from Yaesu (fit and finish, size
reduction, etc.), but Yaesu would benefit from some of Ten-Tec's support
delivery.

Bernie K5XS