Re: [Yaesu] RF quiet computers

To: "John Geiger" <n5ten@yahoo.com>, <dx-list@yahoogroups.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, <ft-100@yahoogroups.com>,<icom@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>,<yaesu@contesting.com>, "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] RF quiet computers
From: "Mike Brown" <mike@k9mi.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 03:53:12 -0000
I don't know about laptops, but when it comes to desktop computers, Antec
power supplies and cases are RFI free. I have 2 17" crt's that have a lot of
birdies, but the Lcd/flat panel took care of that. That cheap pc power
supply I had would wipe out 40-160. It would be great to have all my
antennas 100-200 ft from the shack. But, no likely to happen.

Mike, K9MI