Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT767 questions/opinions

To: yaesu@contesting.com, foxtango@yahoogroups.com, aa5jg@lcisp.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT767 questions/opinions
From: Leslie Elliott <kc0pto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:00:11 -0700 (PDT)
John, have you read the reviews on Eham?  I know that they are not always valid
reviews, since people tend to want to think what they have is better than what
others have.  (Human Nature)  But if you read all the reviews, some of which
are not particularly positive, then you should get a feel for the general
qualities of the rig.  Here is a link to the Eham review:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/498

Good luck, and have fun with your new rig.

KCØPTO  Les