[Yaesu] Increasing FT1000MP Transverter output

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Increasing FT1000MP Transverter output
From: "Ross" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:13:53 +1300
Thanks to those that replied to my question about the FT1000MP transverter
output.
Yes I finally measured it with my power meter and it is a lot lower than I
expected, from 0 to .1mw max.

I would like to use the FT1000MP  as a second rig to drive a transverter from
28 to 432mhz,
unfortunatelt the  transverter is designed for inputs between 0 and 20mw.

Can someone guide me to a small commercial RF amplifier that I could use to at
28mhz, to boost the FT1000MP output power
to say 20mw.

Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN