Re: [Yaesu] FT2000 Proc

To: Yaesu Contesting Reflector <yaesu@contesting.com>, Yaesu Mailman Reflector <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT2000 Proc
From: Hart <hartva3kis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:10:20 -0500
I'm using a heil PR781 mic with  my FT2000 rig. When I press the PROC
button to activate the speech processor, my modulation is distorted [or
sounds like crap]. I have the PROC EQ in the rig set to off [have tired
other settings but still comes out sounding the same] . I'm assuming
this is because the mic has a wide studio quality freq range. I would
like to know if there is a mic that I could replace this one that would
give me good quality sound in both regular and in PROC mode.

--
73's Hart va3kis