Re: [Yaesu] FT2000 Proc

To: "Yaesu" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT2000 Proc
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 06:08:53 -0600
I use a Heil PR40 with a Yaesu FTdx9000D.  It gives outstanding audio
(according to majority of listeners) with/without processing.  Results are
the same using a Heil Pro-Set Plus.

Sounds as if you have a problem with your rig.  I would borrow another mic
to detect the problem (mic or rig).

73, Keith NM5G