[Yaesu] FOR SALE

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FOR SALE
From: "Graham Shortreed" <abc7@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:38:01 -0800
Are you looking to complete your FT107M station?
If so, I've got a SP107P speaker/phone patch that might be of interest to you.
The manual looks like it's never been opened.
It is the cream colored version, and is in MINT condition.  There is only one
minor scuff mark on the left hand side.  If I didn't know better, you'd think
it was new in the box.  Will send photos to interested parties.
To the members, $80.00 plus shipping.(postal money order only please).
If you're interested, email me with your ZIP code and I'll let you know the
total cost.
Thanks
Graham  VE7ABC