Re: [Yaesu] FT1000D Fan issue

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT1000D Fan issue
From: Doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:24:38 -0400
On 03/08/2013 12:07 PM, Mike W wrote:
Hello All.The fan in one of my 1000's is growling at me.Its loud enough to be
heard in my transmissions.Does anyone have a parts radio with a quiet fan to
sell?Any other ideas or success stories?Thanks.Mike Webb KC0YHM MN

Look in the surplus catalogs, like MPJA (Marlin P. Jones & Assoc.) or AllElectronics.com--there are lots of fans, and probably one will fit perfectly.

--doug, WA2SAY

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.  A.M.
Greeley