Re: [Yaesu] Some Yaesu FT1000MP MK5 questions

To: 'John Geiger' <af5cc2@gmail.com>, 'yaesu reflector' <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Some Yaesu FT1000MP MK5 questions
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 05:46:48 -0400
I've had two MK5's and they are exceptional radios. They were both worked
hard for hundreds of thousand QSO's over many years.

The only issue I ever had was the MOSFET's died in one of them. I know this
has happened in some others as well, not sure how common it is. However,
that's easily fixed.

That price is in line with one I sold a year ago.

The FH-2 works with the MK-5. In fact it still works with my new FTdx5000MP.

Scott VE1OP