[Yaesu] FT1000MP and FT8

To: "Yaesu reflector" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP and FT8
From: <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 17:30:08 -0400
Hello..I am having a problem getting my FT1000MP original to transmit signal
on FT8.

I am using WSJT-X and I am receiving signals fine. I have tried to set USER
settings on the radio

According to some posted lists but I cannot get the radio to save the
settings after I enter them.

Can someone please explain how to save these settings changes??

I have my connection from sound out on the pc to the packet jack on the
back.

Maybe someone has a list of their own parameters from menu 8-6 they can
share.

I have tried two different sets as I could not adjust the TX CAR down to
453.500 as requested ( mine stopped at 456.300)

Any help appreciated.

73 Ted Boerkamp VE3SS

https://www.avg.com