[AMPS] good, bad, ugly

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] good, bad, ugly
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 97 23:21:03 -0800

What was the rating of the 5 cathode RF negative feedback resistors,
Garry?  I wonder how  Alpha would have known that one resistor initially
failed by itself--as opposed to a simultaneous failure of the 5?  The one
resistor failed story sounds like an attempt to blame the failure on a
defective resistor instead of elsewhere--i.e., Not Invented Here
Syndrome.
 Is the model 91 amplifier neutralized?  Is an inductor connected in
series with the grid termination R?  What is the value of the grid
termination R?  Is the screen voltage regulated by a pass regulator or a
shunt regulator?

R. L. Measures, [805]386-3734