[AMPS] Ripple current ratings of high voltage caps.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Ripple current ratings of high voltage caps.
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil T. (VE3OZZ))
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:48:57
No. We see it the same way Jon.  John F was saying that 105 C caps provide
less performance and I agree.  The "red herring " comes from the frequent
recommendation to "buy the 105 C caps",  implying that they're better than
the 85 C caps no matter what. Nothing wrong with 105C caps as long as you
understand the performance that accompanies a cap with that rating.

 I may not have expressed myself as well as I could have with that post.

Phil