Re: [Amps] Junk Connectors, Junk Coax

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Junk Connectors, Junk Coax
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 13:45:31 -0700
On 4/8/2021 12:26 PM, Robert W5AJ wrote:
Connectors, like SO239 chassis mount for PL259, where can we obtain quality
connector these days??

The usual electronics suppliers -- Allied, Newark, Digi-Key, Mouser, Arrow. They're much more expensive than the junk. I buy in quantity to get price breaks, and split order with local hams and club members. RF Connection has good pricing on small quantities of top quality connectors, but they also sell a lot of junk and unbranded stuff.

73, Jim K9YC