RFI

[RFI] G5RV opens/closes garage door

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] G5RV opens/closes garage door
From: KL7J - Les" <kl7j@usa.net (KL7J - Les)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:18:32 -0900
I have cured my own garage door opening/closing from a nearby sloper.
Here is what I used:

On the back terminal strip of the garage door opener, put an RF choke in
series with the doorbell wire at the back of the opener.  The wire is two
conductor wire from the opener to the inside the garage 'manual' button. One
wire is ground potential the other is requires the choke.  The choke that
worked for me is a JW Miller 10  mH RF choke (part number 6303).