RFI

[RFI] Snap on split beads; coax high-pass filter recommendations

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Snap on split beads; coax high-pass filter recommendations
From: Charles T Johnston" <ctj92@primenet.com (Charles T Johnston)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:49:00 -0700
I have had great success with low-cost band pass filters from InDuComm.  They
have been low-cost and very effective.  They also sell a full line of TVI
related filters which I have had no reason so far to try.  Based on my
experience with their band pass line of filters you might want to check them
out.  I have a link to their site on my webpage on the ' Ham Radio Links'
page.   BTW I totally cured my in home TVI ( on cable) with 2 of the Radio
Shack snap-on ferrites placed on the cable right at the TV set.  Now I can run
800W on any HF band and my wife watching TV doesn't even know I am on the air
even though she is in the next room from the shack.  They really worked great.
Hope this helps....

Charles T Johnston - AB7SL
ctj92@primenet.com

Charles' Ham Radio Pages