RFI

[RFI] Cable Modem Interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Cable Modem Interference
From: w1rfi@arrl.org (Hare,Ed, W1RFI)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:15:54 -0500
Peter,

If you can lay hands on that noisy supply, please send it to me here at ARRL
HQ.  I want to test it to see if it meets the FCC limits for conducted
emissions.  I have been looking for a conducted emitter that does not meet
the rules, to send to the FCC as a test case.

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab
225 Main St