RFI

[RFI] Computer RFI problem

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Computer RFI problem
From: nwtncc@iswt.com (James C. Hall, MD)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 13:52:41 -0500
I may have to pick a cooler time of the YEAR - this is the Deep South,
sub-tropical (with humidity to match) - about 35 deg latitude. It's not a
huge concern at the present - but would make a dandy SO2R setup. I may try
in the evening (outside ambient temps in the 80's) and give it a whirl. As
to diameter of coil - uh, you have a point - it's 9914 'Bury-Flex' - great
stuff BTW.

Good to help you with your writing project ;)

Jamie
WB4YDL