RFI

[RFI] Line noise is more than a nuisance!

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Line noise is more than a nuisance!
From: jlockj@earthlink.net (John)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:07:43 -0600
I don't see anything wrong with Bill's approach.  Line noise that interferes
with day-to-day communications would interfere with emergency communications
whether you're in your shack or in your car in your neighbor's driveway.
(as long as your feeder isn't out)  We all handle these things a bit
differently.  There is no one approach that is "right" and the only one that
will work.

73,

John  W0DC