RFI

[RFI] Filing Comments to FCC

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Filing Comments to FCC
From: wx5l at charter.net (WX5L)
Date: Thu Aug 7 07:02:14 2003
Hello,

Although I filed my comments to the FCC about BPL several weeks ago the
deadline has been extended untill August 20th.

I inadvertently deleted the process and ID number to file. Could someone
resend that info to me so I can circulate that info since there's more time.

I would advise everyone who is interested in the future of HF/VHF
communications in our wonderful hobby keep abreast of all the info being
exchanged via the reflectors, expecially the recent video's by ARRL
demonstrating this serious RFI threat.

73,
Randy

WX5L@charter.net