RFI

[RFI] Filing Comments to FCC

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Filing Comments to FCC
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu Aug 7 08:15:33 2003
At 06:01 AM 8/7/03 -0500, WX5L wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Although I filed my comments to the FCC about BPL several weeks ago the
>deadline has been extended untill August 20th.
>
>I inadvertently deleted the process and ID number to file. Could someone
>resend that info to me so I can circulate that info since there's more time.
>
>I would advise everyone who is interested in the future of HF/VHF
>communications in our wonderful hobby keep abreast of all the info being
>exchanged via the reflectors, expecially the recent video's by ARRL
>demonstrating this serious RFI threat.

The current filing period is for "reply comments" only.  You can probably
couch your comments as such and get them in -- just be sure to reference
one of the power company comments that say "Interference?  What interference?"

Info about filing is on the ARRL web site.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm