RFI

[RFI] Need help--filing comments

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Need help--filing comments
From: k5uj at hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Thu Aug 7 13:11:22 2003
Hi,

I need help in filing a reply comment.  The problem is in finding pro-BPL
comments to address.   If someone would put out tips on finding these on the
FCC website I'd appreciate it.  Right now, I'm spending a lot of time going
through all of them looking for the ones from the utilities and BPL
industry.  I imagine a lot of hams would be more willing to reply if they
could quickly collect the pro-BPL comments.  Just a list of industry names
to search on would be great.  Thanks,

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com