RFI

[RFI] Source found Was: Can you identify this interference?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Source found Was: Can you identify this interference?
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:21:03 -0500
Hi there,

I finally found the source. It is indeed a Perfect Fit Industries
electric blanket as some of you suggested. The blanket is being marketed
as the safest on the market, which is why my neighbors bought it.
Fortunately, my neighbors are very friendly and told me they will only
plug it in when needed while they try to return it. If the merchant will
not accept the return, I'm very confident we'll find a resolution that
will work for the both of us.

I'll put up a small web page on my site with the sound sample and
signature as kind of a permanent record. Perhaps it will help someone in
the future to identify their source of interference.

Thanks to all of you for helping me resolving this.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com