RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI From Hell

To: W1gfh@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI From Hell
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:46:04 -0600
I had a similar situation several years ago. My situation included the CATV
shield
radiation issue as well. Turned out to be a neighbors PC was causing the
problem.

The PC had no AC line filtering and the switching supply garbage was using the
AC power
line and grounds of the CATV as antennas.

A W3NQN AC line filter at the computer fixed the problem.

I would check your own PCs first and then those of your neighbors if possible.
I had
the power company RFI guy with me when we went to the neighbors house and that
helped
me gain entrance and allowed the install of the filter as well.

73,
Tim K3LR