RFI

Re: [RFI] Wasted and Useful Bandwidth

To: RFI Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wasted and Useful Bandwidth
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 23:55:35 -0700
Hi Bill,

For a very interesting treatment of current ham contributions to technology have a look at http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/thesis/ This is VE7ZD's Master's Degree thesis. Considerably more current than Clinton B. DeSoto.

Sure wish I could find my copy of 200 m and Down. Gave me a thrill every time I read it.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO