RFI

Re: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference

To: "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>, <rfi@contesting.com>,<bplandhamradio@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:31:46 -0400
Well, I guess you are now a hindrance instead of a help now,
too, Tom. :-)

To some I might seem like a hindrance, but I do have a point
to make.

It's bad enough when we don't appear technically astute and
supply FS readings that aren't based on anything useful.
That just makes us appear as technically challenged people
who use tube radio sets to chat about our hemorrhoids.

Of course the worse thing possible we can do is present
ourselves as vengeful spoiled brats. that would be a huge
setback.

If someone wants to do something useful they need to expend
time and energy generating a web page telling people how to
get meaningful data out of common equipment.

Let's try to keep some of the slobber off our chins, not get
into a slap fight.

73 Tom