RFI

RE: [RFI] Example of Rural Wi-Fi/Wi-Max

To: "'Chuck O'Neal'" <cdoneal@comcast.net>,"'Ward Silver'" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>,"'RFI Reflector'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Example of Rural Wi-Fi/Wi-Max
From: "Dave Bernstein" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:25:07 -0400
Our focus should be on raising awareness. We can provide contact
information from suppliers like Vivato, and we can highlight the flaws
in BPL, but the decision-making process should be left to the community.

Some hams with UHF, tower-raising, and/or digital networking expertise
may see this as a business opportunity. Obviously, we should encourage
such enterprises wherever we can.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ