RFI

Re: [RFI] Ferrite Beads

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ferrite Beads
From: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 23:54:49 -0500
Jim Brown wrote:

...snip...

> Do you want us to engineer your problem for you?  My rate is $150/hr.

I guess Jim that I am trying to solve a problem with a Toyota V8 that
apparently nobody has yet solved.  Even though I can drive down the freeway and
hear the same problem spewed into the ether by every other 4Runner, Lexus, and
Tundra with the same V8, nobody has yet dealt with the issue(s).  Your comments
are appreciated.  Unfortunately, this is a hobby for me, not a job.  I was
kinda hoping that maybe this was a hobby for others on this list too.  I was
kinda hoping that maybe, as a group of hobbyists, we could solve this problem
and provide guidance to others facing similar situations.  Apparently, in your
case, this is not the case.  I wish you well in your endeavors.  Have a nice
day.

Ford-N0FP
ford@cmgate.com