RFI

Re: [RFI] wireless power at 6.4 MHz?

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <k1ttt@arrl.net>,<rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] wireless power at 6.4 MHz?
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:07:12 -0600
  "shielded magnetic loops"

Sorry, but respectfully, Tom, you would be wrong on
some of this.

Maybe your experience has been different, but that is
your experience and does not reflect the full field of physics.
.
I can build a TOTALLY enclosed 'loop' inside an aluminum
enclosure, which completely meets the criteria for 'shielded'
magnetic loop, and I can induce current in the loop inside.

Just let me choose the frequencies ...

Jim P // WB5WPA //