RFI

Re: [TowerTalk] [RFI] Lutron and RFI

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [RFI] Lutron and RFI
From: Charles Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:32:57 -0500
On 11/20/2006 Tom Rauch wrote:

...snip...
> I'd be careful with that separate neutral suggestion.

...snip...

I know what John is talking about - I think we've all seen circuits
that are not home run wired.  John is usually dealing with lighting
SYSTEMS - not the simple dimmers we deal with - on lighting panel
might have 50-100 circuits coming in to it.  What he is saying is that
each LIGHT, not just a set, should home run back to the panel - aka,
if you have 3 lights on a circuit, run a hot and ground from the
dimmer panel to EACH light - don't daisy chain light

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

A sweater is a garment worn by a child when his mother feels chilly.