RFI

Re: [RFI] Help on speed drive motor controller RFI

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Help on speed drive motor controller RFI
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:43:33 -0800
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:54:01 +0000, Ian White GM3SEK wrote:

>You have taken the discussion in a different direction, making
>additional points that do not disagree with anything I said.

I don't think Tom was attempting to disagree with you or me, but
rather to add the benefit of his direct experience to the
discussion. And it shows pretty clearly that we're all in agreement
on this issue -- the bodies are likely buried mostly in rise time,
shielding, and the loop between the controller and the motor.

Jim K9YC