RFI

Re: [RFI] N6CW TVI

To: Tim Heger <n3xx@charter.net>, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] N6CW TVI
From: Michael Germino <ad6aa@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
Good thing to try.  Unless it's the DVD that's the problem.  We don't have TVs
anymore, it's entertainment systems and any one of the things hooked up to the
TV can cause the problem.  Unplug everything and see if the problem gets
better, then hook back up one at a time.

  I once found out that one of my boys game system made a great antenna for 40
meter reception.  I just unpluged it everytime I operated and there was no
problem with the TV channels.

  Mike
  AD6AA

Tim Heger <n3xx@charter.net> wrote:
  Can you disconnect the cable, and hook up only a DVD player or VCR on the
same input?
Then while playing the DVD or tape, do you have the same problem while
transmitting on 6 Mtrs?
This should tell you if the problem is actually on the cable or something in
the TV.

73, Tim - N3XX