RFI

Re: [RFI] Non-transmitting tower causes RFI/EMI?

To: digital-conjurers@roadrunner.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-transmitting tower causes RFI/EMI?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:34:10 -0500
Given the politicization of the government "public" school
classrooms it would not help - they would merely ram more
Al Gore anti-science propaganda down their throats and call
it science.

School principals reoutinely cop-out and declare that they
have no control over classroom content, teachers have wide
latitude, unless they oppose the politically correct notions
of the day.

We have reached the end of a bad idea poorly executed - the
public school experiment - and it it time to return to private
and home school as the best means to assure education excellence.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html