RFI

Re: [RFI] Non-transmitting tower causes RFI/EMI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-transmitting tower causes RFI/EMI?
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:40:01 -0500
I am amazed that our son has managed to graduate from high school (a
somewhat academically oriented charter school) without having done any
physics at all, and I don't think he's going to be required to take any
in college either.

OTOH, he took AP Chemistry, with a lot of intricate mathematical stuff,
without ever having had a broadly descriptive chemistry class that gave
him a foundation on which to build that quantitative study.

Alan NV8A