RFI

Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]
From: "Michael Cornwall" <mccornwall@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:51:33 -0600
        Well, my noise is worse than ever.  Ameren says it's not them and
won't work with me anymore.  It's covering all of 6m and way down in HF now.
It sounds EXACTLY like noise source #3 on the rfiservices sounds page.  It's
20 over S9 on all bands down to 40m.

        Makes me want to quit ham radio.  I haven't got the time or energy
to fight this crap anymore.

Mike Cornwall R.Ph.
PGP Public Key available at http://www.keyserver.net
KB9WQJ (ham radio)
WPWG606 (GMRS)
mccornwall@charter.net (primary-personal)
Michael.Cornwall@mercy.net (work)
kb9wqj@arrl.net (alias for primary)
RKBA! - The Right to Keep & Bear Arms is a Fundamental Human Right!