RFI

Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]
From: "Michael Cornwall" <mccornwall@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:12:14 -0600
        Well, the weather is quite dry here right now.  I need more
observations, especially when wet.  Nothing predicted here for a while yet.
I'm off for the next four days...hopefully I will get some time to DF it
again.

        Tnx.

Mike Cornwall R.Ph.
PGP Public Key available at http://www.keyserver.net
KB9WQJ (ham radio)
WPWG606 (GMRS)
mccornwall@charter.net (primary-personal)
Michael.Cornwall@mercy.net (work)
kb9wqj@arrl.net (alias for primary)
RKBA! - The Right to Keep & Bear Arms is a Fundamental Human Right!