RFI

Re: [RFI] DSL Filter Update

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL Filter Update
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
"You're looking at the elephant through a differential-mode hole in
the tent."

Not at all. I am very well aware that there are many ways to kill a cat, but
this thread started where common mode choking had failed. That doesn't mean it
can never work or even that it was properly applied in that particular case.

I merely presented this filter, which I did not design (but which I would have
been proud to have designed), as a possible alternative which had worked for me
and some others.

73 Roger
VE3ZI