RFI

Re: [RFI] [FT-857] Noisy Noisy Noisy Front End

To: FT-857@yahoogroups.com, RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [FT-857] Noisy Noisy Noisy Front End
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 23:52:16 -0500
We drove a Chevy HHR briefly as a loaner - tell me, where in
that
rolling breadbox do you put a rig?  ;-)

I heard today of a study wherein which the smaller the
government-imposed
CAFE standards cause cars to be the more deaths result - to
the point that CAFE
standards have caused more deaths than the battles in Iraq
and Afghanistan.

Anyhow, great to hear that you have found a low-RFI vehicle,
not sure what to
expect from the Chinese-made cars this Administration may
force GM and
Chrysler to import.  If typical of low quality-control we
could face some serious
troubles - not mentioning more money to China and fewer jobs
in America.  Sigh.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html