RFI

Re: [RFI] Topband: From CO8LY

To: <herbs@vitelcom.net>, "TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Topband: From CO8LY
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:08:01 -0500
On 13th November, Herb wrote:

"...Please help Eduardo if you can.  He has been there in the contests when
you needed him..."

**********************************

If anyone cares to mail me the components that Eduardo specifically needs,
I'll be more than happy to, in turn, mail them directly to him from my QTH
here in Canada...

As far as I know, our Canada Post regards Cuba as "...just another
country"---no contraband, no limitations, no nothing affecting mail between
us, beyond anything that might normally be experienced were I to, say, mail
a parcel to the UK...

Drop me a line off-list, anyone who has these transistors for Eduardo---I'm
available!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ