RFI

Re: [RFI] Bad QRN on HF

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Bad QRN on HF
From: Dana Roode <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:19:13 -0700
Thanks everyone, I will spend some more time on this tonight and do a
fresh recording.  It is almost always windy at the remote QTH,
although yesterday much less so than normal.  I dont think this is
thunderstorms, as I have heard the noise most nights for a year or
more.  Im going from memory, so I need to keep some records.

  Dana