RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from new Hi-efficiency furnace?

To: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from new Hi-efficiency furnace?
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:04:12 -0400
Hey Dale and Mel,

        We will be looking at HVAC units soon as well.

        I'd be interested in what sort of tests you have done -
Dale (bands, modes, type of gear) - and what is the proximity
of the antennas to the HVAC.

        Also, do you know where the Carrier equipment is currently
manufactured?  (I know it can change from year to year.)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
http://KD4E.com