RFI

Re: [RFI] Direct TV DVR problems

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Direct TV DVR problems
From: chuck shinn <chuck.shinn@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:49:15 -0500
There are issues with buying grade B or worse....some time ago I
purchased a huge number of mix 31 snap its surplus only to find out the
dimensioning of the nylon cases was excessive and caused an air gap in
between the sawn surfaces of the mating parts halves. This of course
greatly reduced the available impedance and caused me to have to rework
all 800 or so snapits. In small quantities that would have been fine but
in that sort of quantity it was a slavish task. Each part had to be
touched at least two times. Now you know how I spent my summer! Best, Chas