RFI

Re: [RFI] Anyone know if this 12v ps is RFI-clean?

To: svetanoff@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Anyone know if this 12v ps is RFI-clean?
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 14:56:21 -0400
Excellent and very helpful summary Dale!

It may be worthwhile submitting that as an article to QST - such could
save many Hams, especially new Hams, a lot of grief.

And last I knew they will even send you a few diminishing-value
greenbacks for your trouble.

If not then as an article on a Web page so Hams may find it when
searching on power supplies and rfi.

73, doc