RFI

Re: [RFI] CFL Bulbs that are OK! PLEASE STOP!!!!

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL Bulbs that are OK! PLEASE STOP!!!!
From: Andy <ingraham.ma.ultranet@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:50:01 -0500
> ... th elite digressions ...

I like it!

Yes I know, you meant "the lite digressions", but I like what you wrote.

> We can filter headers by CFL. That should do it.

Does someone know of a good email discussion group that is only about
CFLs?  Or perhaps someone should start one.  Then we could nudge (note
I said nudge, not kick) people in that direction when the topic strays
into this area.

Bringing it back on-topic to RFI ... I have seen no obvious RF noise
from my CFLs, but we have a floor-standing non-CFL fluorescent lamp
(probably with electronic ballast), that is very noisy on HF.  Piece
of junk.

Regards,
Andy