RFI

Re: [RFI] tvi by a scart cable

To: "rfi reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] tvi by a scart cable
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:43:33 +0200
I didn't know that this cable is not used in USA.
This is a cable with multi pin used to connect the satelite receiver or a
dvd, homecinema etc with the television.
I don't think is shielded. The one which was not good for RF was thinner
than the good one. Noone of them has a brand on it.
This story teached me for another time that the best way to find a problem
is to disconnect all the cables and connect one by one until the problem
occurs. And finally the problem is not always in rf path...
Kostas sv1dpi