RFI

Re: [RFI] Introduction - power line noise

To: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Introduction - power line noise
From: Scott Yost <nm8rmedic@rocketmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
N1BUG,

I have a bit of experience grappling with power line interference.  I can offer
tips on use of the HFDF direction finder if you need to use HF to track it
down, though I do note you have the MFJ VHF unit.  Perhaps that has sufficed
for your needs.  Please describe your RFI issue so we can consider it.  There
are some folks on the list who are professionals in this field (I am not) who
may weigh in as well.

NM8R