RFI

Re: [RFI] Line Noise Question

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Line Noise Question
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:07:19 -0400
All:

The noise was absent all day until 7:00 pm this evening which is about 20 minutes before my local street lights came on. It could be, as Kurt mentioned, that shadowing is causing a defective light to turn on earlier than the local lights. Assuming the light is using a sensor, the noise should come on earlier as the sun sets earlier. I'll keep monitoring to see how things go.

I just hope it's not a porch light with a sensor because they probably outnumber streetlights 10-to-1 in my neighborhood.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO